All Monies in U.S. dollars
First Prize winner also receives these prestigious prizes:
- Yamaha DC3M4 Pro 6' 1" Disklavier polished ebony grand piano.
- Fall 2007 New York City Debut Recital at one of the major concert halls in New York sponsored by Yamaha Corporation of America.
- November 2006 Debut Recital in Paris, Salle Cortot
- Recital at the Fitzgerald Theater, Saint Paul, MN and a live broadcast on the Minnesota Public Radio
- CD issued on the Ten Thousand Lakes label.
- A Yamaha PianoSoft recording for the Yamaha Disklavier reproducing piano.
- Engagements with:
- Recitals in major cities of U.S.A.
- Additional engagements may be added by the Piano-e-Competition
- $3000 prize for the best performance of the Schubert Sonata (Offered by The Schubert Club).
Depending on the outcome of the Piano-e-Competition and acting within the limit
of the number of prizes, the Jury has the option to refrain from awarding
all prizes or dividing the prizes between performers. The first prize
will be awarded to only one contestant. The decision of the Jury is
final. Taxes will be deducted from
the prizes according to U.S. tax laws in effect at the time of the
Contestants receiving prizes are required to be present at the awards ceremony.